Dr. Schimpfhauser feels privileged to provide high quality dental care to the greater Waxhaw community. He has remained active in continuing education, studying at both the prestigious Spear Dental Campus and Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study. He is Invisalign® certified. Locally, Dr. Schimpfhauser is an active member of the South Charlotte Dental Study Club and Spear Study Club.
Dr. Angela Haller is a graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo Dental School. She received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1997, along with a minor in Oral Pathology. Dr. Haller continued on to complete her General Practice Residency at Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo, New York.
Our office has the state of the art dental technology to provide you with the best possible dental care. See more below:
We file all PPO plans and are contracted with some and we offer financing through CareCredit, allowing you to make convenient monthly payments towards your treatment plan. Call today for more information 704-843-3270.
At Cureton Dentistry, giving our patients quality dental care at an affordable price is very important to us. Our In Office Dental Plan was implemented for our patients that do not have any dental insurance so that everyone could afford to have a healthy smile. You can start enjoying the saving from our Discount Plan immediately and the plan will stay in effect for 12 months from the day you sign up. This can’t be combined with any other discounts or insurances. Additional plan details and limitations can be seen on the Patient Enrollment Form. Please contact our office and we will be happy to answer any additional questions you have about our affordable Discount Plan.
● 1 Comprehensive Exam and 1 Annual Exam (2 exams per year)
● 1 Emergency Exam (used at any time during the year)
● 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
● 2 Cleanings (prophylaxis or periodontal maintenance cleanings)
● 4 Bitewing X-rays (1 time per year)
● 2 Fluoride Applications if under the age of 16
● Any Individual X-rays needed throughout the year
● 50% off Panoramic or Complete Series of X-rays (1 every 5 years)
● Periodontics, 20% off
● Fillings, Root Canals, Oral Surgery, Crowns/Core Buildups, Veneers, Partials, Dentures, Night Guards, and Whitening 15% off
● Implant Procedures 10% off
● Invisalign FULL CASE $500 off
(Patient must remain a plan member for the entire course of their treatment which may be longer than 1 year)
*Discounts are only valid for services that are preformed at Cureton Dentistry. Any procedures that are referred and treated by a specialist at an outside office are not eligible for the above discounts.